At Advanced Circuitry International we realize that your Products must meet the highest quality standards for optimum performance.
We view our job as two fold; build quality products that meet your expectations and validate those expectations thru our quality conformance testing programs. All of our products are verified In-Process and at final inspection.
We offer the following testing and verification capabilities:
- Flying probe electrical testing
- Complete Microsection lab
- AOI inner/outer layer verification
- Impedance modeling & testing
- Feature verification with-in +/- .0002
- XRF finish thickness verification
- Solderability testing per J-STD-003
- Dimensional verification within +- .001
Advanced Circuitry International is compliant to the following IPC Manufacturing quality standards:
- IPC-6011 Generic Performance Specification for Printed Boards
- IPC-6012 Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
- IPC-6018 Qualification and Performance Specification for High Frequency (microwave) Printed Circuit Boards
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards